Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Shannon, here goes..


1. Where did you go today ?
Jusco Klang

2. What movie did you watch lately?
Blades of Glory, Pirates of the Caribbean

3. Which movie do you think is the best lately?
Blades of Glory, super funny !

4. What can u find in my room?
i) Shell ferrari toy cars
ii) my computer
iii) my collection of ghost stories

5. Who have you been going out with lately?
i) boon yuan
ii) Ivan
iii) Zhinger burger aka U zhing
iv) gary

6. Who did you go with to watch Pirates of the Caribbean?
Mervyn

7. Where will Leo Forum 2007 be?
Penang la

8. Who will you be sleeping with during forum?
i) mervyn
ii) ivan
iii) gary

9. What are you doing at 10.00am today?
In tuition

10. What was the last thing you paid for?
Nasi gorend USA

11. How often have you use your handphone?
Everyday without fail

12. What colour is your toothbrush?
I have 2, red and transparent

that's it..not tagging anyone this time

No comments: