Monday, May 28, 2007

=)

Sleeping soundly in my room, of all a sudden my mom came to knock on my door, telling me to wake up as the 'air-cond man' is here to install a new air conditioner in my room, the old one just couldn't make me feel cold.

Leaving my bed without making it properly, i smack my body on the couch and continued sleeping. Nothing much today, no football or anything. Boredom. So for the whole day I become a couch potato staring at the idiot box for hours.

Klang Steak House in Andalas was my dinner place tonight, upon reaching, it shocked me. The place that used to be full of customers is now empty,totally empty. That means my family and I are the only customers. Gees I wonder what happen to that shop. Well the food still taste the same.

Tomorrow evening will be a farewell party in an orphanage behind Lotus Restaurant, hell do i know where's the place.Well that's it bye for now.

No comments: