Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Crap Papers


Today's papers were of pure crap I would say, especially EST 1. I don't even know if that's the correct format of SPM. 3 pages only, and the last page was of the most confusing question I've ever came across. It was suppose to be a report regarding THE NITROGEN CYCLE and crap enough the points given were in a mess. Arrows pointing here and there which leads to blur-ness.



I guessed majority of the students do not know what is meant by the question, thus many stressed and came up with individual formats. On the other hand, EST 2 was a heck of a paper, it consists of 30 questions only and they were so simple. Overall it was a normal day, I didn't stress too much as the papers weren't that difficult. The next big thing I'm looking forward to is to watch PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!

The new co-star

No comments: