Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bloody TNB !

8.30pm, of all a sudden the electricity went off while I was on the midst of revising biology. Clearing my mind with positive thoughts, I assumed it will come back soon. But, I was wrong, heck it only come back around 3 hours later. Worse still, it only lasted for half an hour! then it went off again! piece of crap! with those temperature and no light, i couldn't revise.

That moment I felt like shooting down TNB. So I beared, forcing myself to bed. Yet I couldn't sleep, tossing and turning only made me more uncomfortable. Finally, the electricity came back! and a look at the clock, it's already 2am! gosh..Well since I couldn't sleep, I moved on with biology until I eventually dozed off. That's it, bye for now..A whole week left of mental torture..

No comments: