Friday, May 11, 2007

Resurrected!

Gees, I just realised it's been such a hell of a long time since i last posted something. Okay let me explain, this was due to as usual my computer experiencing problem again, thus I gotta change some hardware devices.


Those who proclaimed the death of my blog, well at long last, it's been resurrected. Probably by now, everybody is busy sticking their eyes on books due to exams, so I shouldn't post much as not many will make time to read this.


Alright, the long awaited highly anticipated blockbuster of the year had been released, more like hell being released in my opinion. A visit to any theatre right now, one could only find hundreds of people flocked into the lanes to buy tickets for spiderman 3. Showtimes are sold out most of the time.



Needless to force myself in between lanes of people, I`ve got a "pirated" version, finally I get to watch in peace. The post mortem by me for this that I contains loads of values, main value I knew was friendship.


Overall I would rate it an 8 of out 10, seldom I rate movies such high. So this must be a real blockbuster. Well got to run, exams are calling..books screaming for me, that's it..good luck, til the next time i post, bye for now..

No comments: