Sunday, February 11, 2007

Match against Acmar

A match was carried out between Orange United against Sri Acmar yesterday at the time of 9am in the morning. However a "drama" started on the half time interval, involving 2 Orange United players who wears jerseys no.8 and no. 23..namely Joshua and George. The strategy for Orange united for the match was basically on defencing, but no.23 was in the wrong as in putting a lot of solo effort never considered of passing to anyone that`s near to him, the result,loosing the ball to the opponent. Right on the stroke of half-time, no.8 tried to advise no.23 on how he was playing during the first half,however no.23 was a hard-headed,showing his "rich-man`s-son" attitude refusing to accept the advice,causing a heated argument. Thus, no.23 pissed off and walked out from the match, throwing his no.23 jersey into the drain, a very very stupid act of nonsense. So as Orange united dont have enough players, the match was brought to an end. The scoreline, Sri Acmar 0 Orange United 0, a goalless draw.

Moving on,the rest of Orange players went to Joshua`s house to take a bath and then off to lunch in a nearby restaurant. Cracking our head on how to find transportation home, we finally decided to walk to a nearby bus-stop, but to our dismay, we couldnt cross the BLOODY high way as endless vehicles passed us by never considered of slowing down for pedestrians to cross the road. Fed up of waiting, we then turned to walk to the klang bus station, it was hell for us during the journey for we walked from Taman Eng Ann to the Klang bus station under the SCORCHING hot sun. Finally arrived, found a bus,and off home we are. As for me, I was already late for tuition as it starts at 3pm,the time i reached home,it was exactly 3pm, rushing to my room to change my sweaty shirt,I hurriedly down to tell my mom to fetch me to tuition. Upon reaching, the clock shows 3.15pm, the sign that tells me I was 15 minutes late,but I was lucky the teacher didnt go so far. It all ended at 5pm, and when I reached home, my face red, my body sore, my skin sun-burnt, but I still went for football! Guess that`s it for this post, bye for now.

No comments: