Friday, February 16, 2007

End of Monthly Test 1

16th February, at the stroke of 12.30pm marking the end of year 2007`s 1st monthly test. The first day of the test in conjuntion with Valentines Day kicked off with an astounding 5 subjects! It was hell of a tough day, but it`s all behind now. So, lets forget about the test, and move on to the upcoming Chinese New Year in which will start on the 18th of February. Nevertheless am I excited,anxious or happy looking forward to it, to me it is gonna be a miserable occasion for me as tons of guests will be coming over,especially those kiddies that I assume are worse than monkeys, jumping, screaming,shouting,crying & fighting over my PS 2, heck?! It`s all the same every year, a big IRRITATION! at the end, my PS 2 will show some sign of lag-ness due to those little monkeys acting as though the console belongs to them. Gees boy I dislike them so so much! How could I escape from this disaster? I`d rather be facing SPM now than to face them. But what am I to do?

Ok,those are the negative issues for me during Chinese New Year,looking on the bright side, most of my friends will be coming over. Gambling, which i detest. But we sure will have fun. To me, the most important thing during Chinese New Year is non other than, ANG POW! perhaps you guys think that I`m money-minded,but I`m not, ok. It`s the least I can get after bearing those irritating kiddies,destroying my stuffs, I earned it. Gees, well I guess I`m running out of topics, so I`ll just end here for this post, bye for now, and I would like to wish you guys a Big Fat Happy Chinese New Year! chao

No comments: