Monday, February 19, 2007

First Day of Chinese New Year 07

AS the clock shows 12am midnight, the whole atmosphere changed drastically from a peaceful Bukit Tinggi Town into a what looks like in the past when Japanese wartime. Loud colourful,smoky,annoying fireworks lighten up the dark sky. Soon after people start praying, burning and etc. For me,i just pray and went into the house, escaping the loud noise of fireworks. That`s the end of the day.

The next day, the official day of Chinese New Year, as mentioned in my previous post, annoying bratts would come over to my place, and yes they did. But I was so so lucky to avoid them! Early in the morning before their arrival, i woke up and hurriedly disassemble my PS 2 and brought it into my room, then locked it. Then I went to my grandparents house! and there, to my luck all were receiving ang pows! yeah! I killed 2 birds with one stone!

So I was there until 6pm, when all the little bratts went home, only did I come back home to take my dinner. After dinner, my relatives dropped by.Cutting a long story short, they all went back around 12am, and that`s it, time for me to doze off. That`s all for me during the first day, til the next post, bye for now.

No comments: