Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged...again...

My blog seem to revolve around tags, hate u porkie!


Starting time: 1.47am
Name:Wilson
Sisters:One
Brothers:Non
Shoe Size:9/9.5
Height:173/174cm
Where do you live:Urban Jungle
Favourite Drinks:Jaaaaavaaa Chip
Favourite Breakfast:No proper breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane:Sadly, No
Swam in the ocean:Contaminated ocean
Fallen asleep at school:Ichiban
Broken someone's heart?: Don't think so
Fell off your chair:In school
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:Sadly, no..messages yes
What is your room like:Sky Blue
What's right beside you:Headphone,sketch book,pillow
What is the last thing you ate:Mamak fried chicken
Ever had chicken pox:When I was young
Sore throat:3 weeks ago
Stitches:Never
Broken Nose:I'm not Owen Wilson
Do you believe in love at first sight:Tak pernah
Like picnics:Never had
Who was the last person you danced with:Wannabe AhBengs!
Last person made you smile:Everyone makes me smile =)
You last yelled at:Can't recall


Today did you:
Kissed anyone:Nope
Get sick:Sick of seeing certain faces in college
Miss someone:Yup
Eat:Definitely, fried chicken!


Best feeling in the world: Joy ( Jay Chou to be executed )


Do you sleep with stuffed animals:Nooooooo


What's under your bed:Dust


Who do you really hate:JAY CHOU


What time:2.05am


5things I was doing 10years ago:
Going to school
Making friends?
Ditch my milk bottle
Cartoons
Laze around


5things on my to-do list today:
Watch Champions League
Mamak
Nap
Shit
Eat


5snacks I enjoy:
Mars!
Snickers!
Pop Corn
Potato Chips
Vitagen!


5things I would do if I'm a billionaire:
Buy over AC Milan FC
Live in a mansion
Laze around doing nothing
Make a reality tv show
Travel


5of my bad habits:
Take things for granted
Don't brush my teeth before going to bed
Don't make my bed
Snooze too much
Don't like to eat at home


5places I have lived/stayed a night in:
Klang
Penang
Thailand
Genting
Kuantan


5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
Champions League
Tidur


No tagging...

No comments: