Monday, September 8, 2008

As tagged by the Lamb Chop aka Karyn long time ago...

1. What song is stuck in your head?
Iris - been stucked for years already thanks to City Of Angels.


2. A person that you miss?
My old self


3. Do you tell people if you find them attractive?
Amelia, ur hot! hahaa


4. Name something you have to do tomorrow
Accounting test, pathetic..


5. Can you whistle?
Can't even twist my tongue in a proper position, how to even whistle


6. What makes you laugh?
Robinho's move to Manchester City!


7. Biggest fear?
Falling off a tall building, been having nightmares bout it.. urrgghh


8. If you could die for someone, who would it be?
My family


9. What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Nothing lar, maybe quit going to AC, sick of it already..


10. Do you think you'll make a good wife/husband?
You have the say..


11. Do you smile alot?
OH yeah! lotsa type of smiles that each represent something =)


12. What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
Good Morning gorgeous


13. What bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine lar of course takkan my dog's one.


14. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My dad..


15. If somebody likes you now, would you like them to message you and tell you?
Bring it on babes!


16. Who are all the people you have text messages from in your phone?
Non-of-your-business


17. Last time you laughed?
Saturday, Vincent was afraid of a tiny bird!!!


18. How many hours sleep did you get last night?
Dunno lar.


19. Would your parents be mad if you got pregnant today?
If only i would get pregnant, I'll enter Guinness Book Of Records lar..


20. What are you doing on Saturday?
OneU,BabylonAD,Reptile Exhibition,SS2


21. Who was the first person you heard this morning?
My sis..


22. What did your last text message say? Who sent it to you?
thanx! Sugar dreams,sleep tight! from Yvone..


23. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I am not Mark Wahlberg.


24. If you could push one person off a mountain, who would it be?
JAY CHOU!! U arse clown!


25. Have you ever liked someone that treated you like crap?
Fortunately non.


26. Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Cant remember..


27. What are you listening to?
A pathetic song from Camp Rock, by Jonas Buggers...


28. Are you a morning person or a night?
I would think, night..


29. Are you there for you friends?
Only if they are in deep shit..


30. Do you wish somebody would call you?and why?
ditch the call lar, i need some peace..


31. How many TRUE friends do you have?
Countable by my fingers, just a handful..


32. Who do you tell most things?
I never tell anyone..


33. Who was the last person that made you cry? why?
I mentioned this in the last tag...


34. Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
I dont live in the stoneage..


35. Have you ever dated someone who was not good to you?
Yeah, and I wasted my $10..


36. What is in your pocket?
Air...


37. Where would you like to be right now?
In a land far far away.... where frogs can talk


I tag no one

No comments: