Sunday, July 13, 2008

ISCF Rally

Rally was anything but fun, well the ooooommmphhh wasn't there.. Luckily Shannon was there to be my company, so all in all rally wasn't that boring.

Contemplating about going for Genting trip or Chelsea vs Malaysia match..

This involves economics, one of the two has to be sacrificed.

Dead broke will I be if i go for the trip and the match.

The former sounds intriguing, the latter sounds exciting. So basically I'm in a dilemma.

It's either I spend quality time with fantastically crazy people of 1.1 or spend time enjoying our national team getting thrashed.

I predict after the match, the cheapskate Malaysian players will beg the Chelsea players to exchange their jerseys.

My pocket is slowly burning, been spending like water. Due to late night mamak sessions everynight.

Mamak sessions remind me of high school again.. sigh

The fried chickens and curry rice from Indian stall at the canteen we used to eat almost everyday.

The table where the bachelor clan spills jokes, bullshits, craps, football talks, condemning teachers..

The toilet, in which we go for aroma(ammonia) therapy. back then chemistry lab was just beside the toilet.

The Table of Armadanians. This is where the 'magic' happens.


The view from the toilet, the lab is jst on the left.

something we always talked about.

No comments: