Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm gonna do the tag

1. A picture of you at the most unique environment:


Describe the environment:


WANNABE AH BENGS' performance during la salle's 15th iu day.. wilko is 3rd from the left, ecstatic!



2. A picture of you at somewhere you dislike:


Describe why you dislike that place:


Doing community service work in southern park, lotsa painting damn it.

3. A picture of someone that means a lot to you:

Let's skip this sensitive issue..

4. A picture of you with your best smile(mouth open):


Why were you smiling?


I was wrestling with my dog, he nailed me



5. A picture of you with your best smile(mouth close):


Were you posing or natural smiling?

I can't remember.


6. A picture of you with your lamest post:

Give this picture a caption.

ohh, influence by some stewpid 'mafia's in school.


7. A picture of someone that stands on top of your heart:
I post this picture because I cant find a picture of me and my family

Is that person treating you like how you are treating him/her?
OH YEAH!


8. A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff :

Don't have any cute stuff.


9. A picture of you in white shirt :
Why were you wearing white instead of black?
Because I thought of going for rock climbing! it's senseless..
10. A candid picture with you and your friends :
something's wrong with blogger, gonna post this pic next time
Do I look good?
At least i don't look like some red-faced primate.
Tag 10 people:
1. E Jen
2. Shannon
3. Koolvyn Merv Jumba
4. Jiao Ong Ivan
5. Swee Fong
6. Victoria Pang
7. Gay Lord
8. no one else
9. no one else
10. no one else =)




No comments: