Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tagged by swee fong

Top Four Desires
1. Darn License
2. To end the semester faster
3. To have more sleeping time
4. To be more socialable

Top Four Movies Ever
1. City Of Angels
2. The Last Samurai
3. The Pursuit Of Happyness
4. National Treasure

Top Five Songs Ever
1. Come As You Are - Nirvana
2. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
3. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
4. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns & Roses
5. Every Breath You Take - Sting

Top Four Currently Addicted Songs
1. Here Is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls
2. Champagne Supernova - Oasis
3. I Need To Wake Up - Melissa Etheridge
4. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply

Top Four Shows
1. Prison Break
2. Heroes
3. CSI
4. American Idol

Last Four Places I've Been to
1. Taylor's Subang
2. Home
3. Nowhere
4. Nowhere

Things I Want To do
1. More futsal matches
2. More time for swimming
3. Ditch the bus and drive to college
4. Get hold of AC Milan's jersey

Things That I Do In College
1. Listen to Mr. Nakiran's bedtime story
2. Tolerate with Miss Harpaljit's sarcasm
3. Enjoying myself during Mr. Ang's class
4. Listening to nonsense that my group mates make. it's pure NONSENSE

I TAG NO ONE =)

No comments: