Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random

"Ain't no mountain high enough" is slowly penetrating into the core of my brain, having addicted to it for a few days already.

I've been going around asking people this question, " How's Life?" the response that i got was a blank stare. This is weird of me.

Friday last week was supposed to be a match of futsal that i had agreed to ply my trade in for my class. Somehow i changed my mind and decided not to. The result of the match was what i've predicted. Glad not to have embarassed myself.

Yesterday some crazy dude from my class drove some of us with his huge MPV to Pyramid for our lunch. Our life hung in the balance, as he drove mercilessly along the streets of Subang. We ended up at Wendy's..

Mid Term examinations is due next week, it all seemed like a flash since the day college life started, and now it's already going to mid term.

Man Utd scraped through the match against Barcelona,all thanks to a silly mistake. Anyhow Scholes did a great job taking advantage of it. I ain't a fan of either teams, just that I was slightly towards Barcelona. Chelsea vs Liverpool match tonight, Chelsea would be my preference..

No comments: