Monday, June 25, 2007

weekends

Updating my blog is by any means necessary, summing up the weekends would be..


Saturday
Interact Club of Raja Zarina's IU Day had been cancelled due to some circumstances, pity should I say to the organising committees, all the hardwork had led to nothing. Started my day with tuition, in which ended at 5pm, then on football behind my house, later, Merv arrived at my place before heading to Yvoone's party, got our last minute present in Giant as it was the nearest we could get. After the party, we got to McDonald's for Mcflurry..that's it for saturday..


Sunday
The plan to catch Fantastic 4 was cancelled due to laziness, awoke at 1pm just to find myself late to attend Interact Club of Subang Jaya's IU Day, having thought that I was late for the event, I was wrong. I got even 'more' late as I followed Boss along with Gay O and Joshi. The IU day started at 2pm, and guess what? We arrived at 4. I supposed we're of no different than the VIPs. Upon arriving, it was time for the interval, we got in for free. I would rate this IU day an extraordinary 8 out of the perfect 10, for it's really good, their performances were really creative and the songs that was played was superb, not forgetting the coordination, it's just great. Probably this would be the best IU day I've ever attended this year. Later on, after the IU, the whole gang of La Sallians went on a prowl at Asia Cafe, having taken our dinner, we then proceeded to play pool. The time was 9.10 when we finally left the place and got ourselves to the KTM station, that's the end of it..

No comments: