Thursday, June 28, 2007

TRANSFORMERS!!

OPTIMUS!!
Optimus Prime, my version
The Autobots Logo
The Decepticons Logo
=))

She is....GORGEOUS!!
The Pursuit
Megatron, the ugly fellow
Optimus Prime
School's Koperasi Day was held today, I thought it would turn out to be a whole day of nonsense lecture, but to my relieve, there wasn't any lecture at all,luckily I turned up for school, was planning to skip at the first place.

After school, Ben Tan picked me up to watch TRANSFORMERS in Jusco, along with Kunji in the car. Well, I would have to say, never to hitch his ride, your whole life stays 50/50. Reckless shit!! crazy!! Arrived quite early, got our tickets and walked around the ever 'dead' place. Ended up in McDonald's to have a quick lunch before heading into the cinema. Met up with Mingao and Gay O, however they were in different cinemas.
The movie, this is the first time I ever rate a movie this high, I give it a 9 out of 10!! imagine that! that shows how superb the movie was, all hail Michael Bay! Nevertheless, Megan Fox! she's just HAWT!! At long last, the animated cartoon I used to be fond of during my childhood days had finally turned into a movie.
The characters, firstly, the ever popular, Optimus Prime, also my favourite one. The leader of the Autobots, takes on the form of a truck. Strong and 'gaya'. however he doesn't seem to be as strong as Megatron, the ugly evil robot.
Secondly, Bumblebee, the messenger of the Autobots and the guardian of the human. takes on the form of an old-school Chevy Camaro which then turns into a new Chevy Camaro.
Thirdly, Megatron, the leader of the Decepticons, ugly as it was. it takes on the form of an Alien Jet Plane.
Lastly, Starscream, assistant leader of the Decepticons, fought hard to bring Megatron back to life, takes on the form of a fighter jet.
Guess that's just it for the day, till then, bye for now

No comments: