Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben!

Waking up late despite not answering morning calls, I missed my Add Maths tuition at Mr. Tan's. Supposedly, my original class was on Saturday, due to Orange United's having a match against STAR on saturday, I tried to switch to thursday's class, but it seems like I wont be featuring in the upcoming match since i skipped tuition. Moving on, 2.30pm was the actual time I left my bed, brunch was served downstairs. Soon after, I went to Boon Yuan's MANSION, from there, I was told that Mr.Boon Yuan wanted to buy a new watch for himself,so I was invited to follow him on his trip to City Chain in Jusco to buy his wartch.

My phone showed the time 5.00pm when we reached there. Without any delay,we're off to City Chain. Around half an hour we looked around in the shop and at last, Mr. Boon Yuan made his decision to buy an EVERLAST watch. The watch I would describe as unique because of it's design of mixing fibre glass with metal. The original price for the watch was..I cant really remember but it was on sale for 30% off. The happy-go-lucky guy, Mr. Boon Yuan was overjoyed to have bought the watch at such a low price, RM 275.00..

After that, we prowled along Jusco and only to find ourselves at the main entrance in which cars and superbikes were being promoted. Well, about the superbikes, to me, it was insane to have people buying those bikes at prices like RM 60 000 and above. Maybe morons would,but who cares. After drenching our eyes at the prices, we finally went back.

Dinner was served at 6.30pm, which was kinda early compared to usual. After dinner, around 7.45pm, Mr. Ivan Jiao dropped by at my house,demanding me to fetch him to Ben's birthday party, so we headed out at around 8.00pm and Mr.Boon Yuan was with me too. 8.15pm is the exact time we reached Ben's place, quickly we went into the house and greeted him. Tones of food were served, and the drink I would say, is weird, but it tasted alright which was a mixture of 40% Carlsberg and 60% Sprite.

Then a funny thing occurred, Mr.Mervyn Juin's face turned as red as an apple after having drank the liquid. Everyone laughed, cutting a long story short, Ben cut his birthday cake around 9.45pm, soon after Mr. Boon Yuan's sister arrived to fetch us home. That's all, til the next post, bye for now.

No comments: