Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Top 5 Most Moronic People In The World

Well, previously i posted bout my top 10 favourites, well today it'll be of the total opposite.. And guess what? The list starts off with...


# 5. Steve McClaren or better known as "Steve McCrap", thanks to him, England cant even qualify for Euro 2008, dont get me wrong, I'm happy because I hate England, and also that he's useless

#4. Presenting "Sir" Alex Ferguson, the old freak that have serious high blood pressure problem, don't believe me? check out his face> It's always red like a baboon's arse.. Not to mention his stupid temper, an old freak that never settles down.

#3. Steven Gerrard, however to me he sounds like "Steven Jia-Sai"..well overly arrogant nincompoop that thinks he's really good just that he's his team's captain.

#2. Oh boy, this gay-ish player gets on my nerve big time, well ever realise he runs and dribbles like a guy which doesn't have an organ that a guy suppose to have? To all man utd fans, sorry la, i think u guys are blind..oh ya, he's got a new name from me which goes "Cristiano DOG-naldo"..this name i guess suites him better..
#1. Last but not least, the most moronic people in the world, let me present to you, "Jay ( the s#*t face ) Chou".. Jay Chou fans out there, please snap the hell out of it, u think he's handsome? the only being that i can find comparable to his face is non other than a bull terrier..

No comments: